You’re always up for an adventure. We always have a safe place to take a break.
Flatland RV Park in Abilene was made for those travelers who are always on to the next discovery. When the end of the day hits, we’re here for a safe, comfortable campsite with all the amenities you expect, plus all the comforts you need. Come overnight with us or stay for a week to visit all the attractions and history Abilene has to offer.
Flatland RV Park & 24/7 Travel Store
2200 N Buckeye Ave, Abilene, KS 67410
Check us out on Facebook!
Check us out on
- NOTE: Rigs longer that 55 feet need to be discussed with Park Management
- Standard – $40/night
- Weekly – $225
- Monthly – $450 (available for select sites from 3/1 thru 9/30)
- Refundable Access Card deposit $10
- Non-Refundable $40 deposit for all advanced bookings. Applied to your stay at check-in.
- Save 10% on Campground Fees when you Join the Good Sam RV Club Today
Check-in at the 24/7 Travel Store
- All sites paved
- Wi-Fi in Park
- Full Hookups at each site:
– Electrical 20/30/50 Amp
– Potable Water
- Grass and Picnic Areas Available
- Gas and Diesel Fuel Available
- 24/7 Travel Store Convenience Store
- Arby’s Restaurant
- Laundry Facilities
- Dog Park
FIND THINGS TO DO
Find more things to do at VisitAbilene.org